S2T SURGICAL SMART TRAINER–Train anywhere without x-ray or cadavers.
Patent # 14/506,304
We are helping to reduce soaring surgical training costs, reliance on cadavers, exposure to harmful x-rays, all while helping medical device reps and surgeons become more efficient and effective.
The new S2T Surgical SmartTrainers are being designed with mobility, customization, tactility, less-cost, safety, efficiency, accessibility and hassle-free training in mind.
This new surgical training technology will significantly reduce overall surgical training headaches while helping improve surgical skills training for sales reps, medical students, surgeons, and surgical support staff.
- Accelerate the sales process
- Accelerate education and learning
- Quickly gain competitive advantages
- Boost sales rep and surgeon confidence
- Excite your surgeon clientele with novel technologies
- Quickly advance your market share and reach
- Accelerate product development
- Bring global teams together quickly and remotely via the web
- Empower your salesforce
- Empower your medical education hands-on training courses
- Close the sales cycle faster
- Shorten the learning curve
- Enhance the features and benefits of your medical devices
- Ignite your trade show education seminars
- Schedule wow factor surgeon lunch-and-learns
With replaceable, pathology specific anatomy, the S2T SmartTrainers can be customized to effectively demonstrate orthopedic and cardiovascular surgical techniques.
Below are just a few areas that will benefit from this new surgical training technology:
- MIS Spine surgery
- Posterior access for TLIF, PLIF, Discectomy, Laminectomy, Spinous Process Fixation and more.
- Lateral access
- Cardiac surgery
- Endoscopic Training
“I had the opportunity to visit with Encoris, and witnessing the technology first-hand was certainly exciting. This new non-cadaveric training model promises to reduce training costs and will help expedite product launches.” Read full letter here >
Web-enabled for remote training
Rich visuals and tactile anatomY PROVIDES A FULL SURGICAL EXPERIENCE
REAL-TIME VIDEO TO YOUR DEVICES
Stay informed on the latest developments