ENCORIS | S2T SMARTTRAINER
S2T Surgical SmartTrainer consists of a customizable, life-like human torso containing a c-arm mimic with four high-definition micro-cameras, LED illumination, rechargeable power, and plug-and-play connectivity. Altogether, these features create x-ray-like imaging of intricate detail and display it in real-time, on any USB/HDMI enabled device. Live imaging and web connectivity enable world-wide surgical training and product development through webinars.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
This hands-on, tactile training system reduces the amount of time surgical trainees need in cadaver labs, significantly reduces the amount of radiation surgeons are exposed to during training sessions, and greatly reduces training costs for medical device companies, hospitals and medical schools.
What makes the S2T so revolutionary is its ability to mimic x-ray at a 97% accuracy level, using cameras, proprietary algorithms, and software that drives them. Furthermore, the training system is highly modular: customized bone anatomy of different diseases can be swapped out with ease, which is impossible to do with cadavers. The S2T technology can be customized to include any portion of the body and uses replaceable bone and soft tissue structures that look and feel realistic. Spine surgery, cardiac surgery, interventional radiology, and general surgery are just a few areas of medicine that will benefit from this new training technology.
No more logistical limitations – train anywhere without the need for x-ray equipment or cadavers
- Reduces exposure to harmful radiation
- No bio-hazardous tissues
- Replicable, customized anatomy to include pathology specific to the device or procedure
- 90% reusable
- Modular – customize or upgrade anatomy for a completely unique experience.
- Remotely train any number of people, in real time, anywhere in the world
- User-friendly and easily portable in a rolling, foam lined protective Pelican case.
Specific Advantages for Medical Device Companies:
- Prequalify surgeon interest prior to investing in costly cadaver labs
- Hasten the product launch cycle – extend market reach quicker than ever
- Better train sales reps, increase confidence
- Validate product development/data – Physicians have limited time and are limiting their time spent with medical device sales reps to those who have innovative products backed with data to support changing their current methods or to improve cost or efficiency
- Provide value-add product training to hospital surgeon/support staff
- Significantly reduce overall training costs
The S2T Surgical SmartTrainer by Encoris provides the ultimate in remote surgical training. No longer is surgical instruction limited by geographical location, as the S2T can be used to teach students and surgical newcomers around the globe.
With replaceable anatomy, the S2T can be used to easily demonstrate almost any surgery, including:
FULL SURGICAL EXPERIENCE
Rich visuals and tactile anatomy
REAL-TIME VIDEO TO YOUR DEVICES
Full live action
CONTACT US FOR ORDERING