Many of us are forced to work remotely during this time of quarantine. Fortunately, thanks to Encoris’ PCNL Kidney Trainer, PCNL surgical training doesn’t have to stop.
How it works: The PCNL Kidney Trainer delivers a realistic, hands-on, surgical experience for practicing the removal of kidney stones. The trainer includes a replaceable kidney insert, which entails a life-like adult sized kidney incorporating different types of kidney stone conditions. Surgeons and trainees can practice access, targeting and the removal of kidney stones ranging from 2-3 cm in size up to the largest staghorn stone. Training can be performed remotely with one person doing the procedure while the other person observes via a Webex or Zoom video. Surgeons and students can thoroughly practice PCNL procedures as a simulated operation using either ultrasound or fluoroscopy.
PCNL Trainer Features and Benefits:
- Provides a clean, comprehensive, and challenging operating experience
- Create many different orientations of the kidney and multi-surgical stone conditions via interchangeable kidney cartridges.
- Practice access to the kidney from multiple angles and entry points either percutaneously or through the ureter.
- Reusable for multiple training sessions
- Eliminates the need for cadavers or animals
- Reduces training costs
- Non-biohazardous and no logistical limitations
- Life-like, ultra-sound responsive skin
- Built-in anatomical bone landmarks such as the iliac crest, thoracic 11th and 12th ribs, and a thoracic spine.
- Create conditions of hydronephrosis by filling the kidney with water. Fluid drip will result once a guide needle is placed.
- Compatible with IV
- Can be used with most urological instrumentation and ureteroscopes
- Can be used via ultrasonographic guidance, CT/MRI and robotic assisted percutaneous guidance and endoscopic guidance.
|LIFE-LIKE MATERIALS||REALISTIC AND REUSABLE||THE MODEL ACCOMODATES MANY DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS|
The PCNL kidney training system can be drop-shipped directly to you or to any facility in North America. To Learn more, or to schedule a demo, contact us at 800-957-7137 or email@example.com.