PCNL KIDNEY TRAINER: THE NEW STANDARD IN PCNL TRAINING
The Only Hands-on Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy Training Model for Targeting Kidney Stones.
The PCNL Trainer features removable skin and accurate anatomic landmarks. It’s the perfect instructional tool for percutaneous nephrolithotomy procedures.
A First-of-its-kind PCNL Kidney Trainer that delivers the most realistic, hands-on surgical experience for practicing the removal of kidney stones.
The reusable kidney cartridge inserts can simulate different orientations of the kidney and stone conditions. Surgeons and students can practice the removal of kidney stones whether they are large staghorn, upper and lower caliceal stones, or hydronephrotic (blocked ureter) stones.
PCNL Trainer Features and Benefits:
- Provides a clean, comprehensive, and challenging operating experience.
- Create many different orientations of the kidney and multi-surgical stone conditions via interchangeable kidney cartridges.
- Practice access to the kidney from multiple angles and entry points either percutaneously or through the ureter.
- Reusable for multiple training sessions.
- Eliminates the need for cadavers or animals.
- Reduces training costs.
- Non-biohazardous and no logistical limitations.
- Life-like, ultra-sound responsive skin.
- Built-in anatomical bone landmarks such as the iliac crest, thoracic 11th and 12th ribs, and a thoracic spine.
- Create conditions of hydronephrosis by filling the kidney with water. Fluid drip will result once a guide needle is placed.
- Compatible with IV.
- Can be used with most urological instrumentation and ureteroscopes.
- Can be used via ultrasonographic guidance, CT/MRI and robotic assisted percutaneous guidance and endoscopic guidance.
The model acts much like human anatomy, mimicking renal access for common procedures in a urologic practice. The internal kidney anatomy contains eight calyces with several embedded stones of assorted sizes and locations.
REALISTIC EXPERIENCE & REUSABLE
Model can be used with instruments
Meet the Inventor
Giorgio Bozzini, MD
Urology Andrology Consultant
Department of Urology, Mater Domini, Italy
Dr. Bozzini is an internationally recognized physician specialist surgeon in Urology and Andrology. Published in numerous medical journals, he graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan.
Schedule a Demo
Contact Us to discuss your medical model needs.