ENCORIS | THE SUPERIOR ORTHOPEDIC JOINT MODE
SUPERIOR ORTHOPEDIC JOINT MODEL DISPLAYS – DESIGNED NOT TO CRACK, TARNISH, OR FADE
First impression is everything! Anatomical joint models for surgeon desktop display and patient education are excellent at keeping your company’s name and product at the forefront of visibility.
Encoris joint models are produced in a variety of clear or solid colors and customized to meet any implant requirement. A wide variety of support base options are available to include vibrant printed color logos and/or rechargeable LED light systems.
Our joint models help demonstrate and conceptualize many procedures, aiding in showing exact hardware and prosthetic positioning and surgical approaches.
Here is joint by joint listing of a few of the various procedures easily demonstrated on our orthopedic joint models:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Total shoulder replacement
- Carpal tunnel release
- Distal radius fracture fixation
- Achilles tendon repair
- Ankle arthrodesis
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle cheilectomy
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Lateral epicondyle release
- Reconstructive elbow surgery
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair
- Knee arthroscopy
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) repair
- Medial collateral ligament (PCL) repair
- Meniscus repair
- Partial knee replacement
- Plica excision
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) repair
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR MEDICAL MODEL NEEDS.